Red cheeks and chin
Can some one help me please for the past 3 days my 3yr old son has been going to bed fine no temperature, usually he suffers terrible with his temp and can sometimes have a fit if his temp gets to high. Lately his cheeks r rosy and so is his chin hes got a little bit of a cold which he had a few weeks ago but i thin its going. Can Anybody help me ?!
Red cheeks and chin are very common in babies that are teething. If it doesn't look like a rash and if it doesn't seem to be painful to him I would not worry too much. Trying rubbing a little Aquaphor by Eucerin on his cheeks and chin. If it continues to concern you or seems to be something else call your pediatrician. Good luck!
Hes nearly 4 so i didnt think it would be his teeth. ice tried rubbing what u said on him and it doesnt seem to work

Thanks for ur help x