Cold & Flu Community
Running and clogged nose for 2 weeks already
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Running and clogged nose for 2 weeks already

I have been experiencing running nose and clogged nose for two weeks already. But is getting better now, the problem is I have been experiencing this when I wake up in the morning but. When my day starts like going out of the house; my nose becomes clear and my sticky phlegm subsides. This started last oct 16. My other worry is two days ago I felt a bean shaped about half an inch diameter on my neck which is probably my lymph nodes. If your coming down on a cold does this happen to the lymph node?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4193262_tn?1351566396
Quite possibly, it could be a thyroid issue if you are feeling some kind of nodule.  Or, unless what you are describing is the lymph nodes.  It would probably be a good idea to get it checked out.  I have had thyroid issues in the past.  Most doctors are trained to do a palable exam.  They will feel around your neck for nodules.  Then, if they feel or see suspicious bumps or nodules, they will might recommend an ultrasound.  These are painless and take pictures of your neck.  
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I have had the same thing for months ...environmental allergies I think
Blank
Just came from a doctor, he said that he believes that it is caused by allergies. But up till now it still persist. I have mild clogged nose right now and phlegm. I have a hard time coughing it because it's not that much phlegm. Does this happen? I mean it's almost a month that this thing lasted. No fever, mild sore throat which was gone after a few days of antibiotics and now that persist is mild clogged nose and phlegm. I also got a chest x Ray which came out normal and had clear lungs.
Blank
This is the first time this happened to me.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well thats lucky I have had similar going on for months
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity