Cold & Flu Community
Should I take my daughter to the dr?

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Should I take my daughter to the dr?

My daughter is 10 months old and has a horrible cold. She's super sleepy, can't stop coughing, and has icky green snot pooring out of her nose, plus she's constantly sneezing I just feel so bad for her, should I take her to the pediatrician or just wait it put
Super sleepy? Take her to doctor, her oxygen level might be low, there is RSV a virus children get, she needs to get checked!!
take her to the pediatrician sounds like she has sinus going on that needs treatment. good luck and hope she feels better.
yes u need to take her to the doctor it sounds like she has a infection.your baby is sick go get her medical treatment!!! don't just wait around to see what happends go find out!!!
I took her in to the dr yesterday and its just a cold she doesn't have any infection. Thanks for the responses.
Children's Vick applied to her chest and back, or Carvol should help to decongest her.

You can also place a bowl of hot water with some Vick in her room (make sure she cannot get to it).  This will help to ease the congestion.

She will probably be off her food, but make sure she gets her fluids.  It is important to stay hydrated.

She is sleeping a lot because her body is fighting the virus.
Teething babies are prone to getting colds.
If her condition worsens or she starts to get a fever get her seen by the doctor straight away.