Significantly decreased appetite almost a week after having the flu.
I had a stomach bug on Wednesday the 6th of February consisting of mainly nausea and diarrhea, I wasn't able to vomit. I noticed that I had sharp pains in my stomach so I figured this was because of not eating that day due to nausea. Today is Monday the 11th of February and I'm finding that my appetite has decreased significantly. I also found that when I eat meals that I would normally be able to finish and still have room for desert; that I'm absolutely stuffed half way through and unable to finish. I usually have a big appetite and am a bit overweight for my height. 5ft .5inches and 135lbs. I'm wondering if this is a symptom of the flu dragging on, it if this could be a larger issue? I literally have no interest in eating during the day really until dinner time and find that I cannot even finish my dinner. I've also lost 4lbs through this whole ordeal(not that I'm complaining!) but I worry that I could be missing something much larger. Ive also been extremely gassy which is not normal more me either. Any inside provided will be absolutely appreciated!
I'd say it is most probably that old flu bug hanging on but how long has it been going on? I say that if it has been going on for a long time you should go talk to your family doctor.