Sinus Problems After Drinking
The last Couple weekends when I have drank, I have woken up every-time with my sinuses really hurting. I have looked and cant find any correlation with why this is other than might be weakening of the immune system. Maybe I have an infection that I can only really feel after I drink. I have a note to get X rays done of my nose and I think I will get that done soon.
hi. i don't know if this will be good advice but alcohol does that to you. if you drink a lot then most likely it'll be a hangover the next morning. if you are sober and still get sinuses  like that then yes go to the doctor. but if you're concerned then do go to the doctor. they always have an answer. :)

i stopped drinking because of all the headaches i use to get afterwards. headaches to the point where you want to get sick and can't move.

elizabeth