Sore Throat
I have had a sore throat for about three weeks now.  The first time I went to the Dr. for sore throat, aches and couch/congestion.  They diagnosed me with step throat, then called me a few days later to say the test came back negative.  I finished the Z Pac they prescribed me, but was still sick with soar throat congestion, weezing and a cough.

I went back to the Dr. for a second time, and they diagnosed me with allergies.  They gave me Allegra, Flonaise, and a round of steroids.  I finished the steroids and am taking what they gave me.  My nose is cleared up, but my throat is still unbearably sore to the point it keeps me up at night.  I also still have weezing and coughing in the mornings/evenings.

What can this be?  Do I need to find a new doctor?
If your nose has cleared up from the nasal steroid (flonase) and antihistamine (allegra) but your nose is still running it could still be causing your sore throat.  I'd go back and see my doc and ask for additional medicines like a nasal spray antihistamine like astelin or an anticholinergic like atrovent nasal spray.

Wheezing and coughing could be an allergic condition of your lungs such as asthma, ask your doctor about that, to see if they hear wheezing when they listen to your lungs.