Sore throat and headache for 2 months.
I have sore throat and headache for 2 months. I took 2 diff kinds of  anibiotics already and no change. It started with sore throat and headache on the left side and not it moved to the right one.
Also my  lymph nodes are really swollen, I feel tiread all the time and have teperature (38C).
Doc said it is a sinus infection and it should go away in a week but there is no change.
Has anyone had similar symptoms?
My ex-boyfriend has had a sinus infection since end of November.  He ran a temperature up to 38-39C on three seperate occassion in the past month.  It started with a sore throat and headache and pain in his sinus region as well as phlem in the back of the throat and a cough started.  Do you have a cough.  After the 3rd attack, I nursed him back to health with plenty of bed rest, 4,000mg of Vitamin C per day, home-made turkey soup and plenty of juicy fruits like citrus (oranges and lemons; the lemon was squeezed in his herbal tea) and berries (strawberries, blueberries..etc).  We also used steam baths with eucalyptus to clear up his sinuses.  His health improved but the cough was very persistent for which we used Buckley's Original Formula cough syrup.  Not sure if you have the same thing, but bed rest is the best thing for any ailment, especially if you're feeling tired.  Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon! : )
thank you for your replay. I do not have cough. Your advices sound really good. I will try them. Thank you again.
Hmm, not myself, but I know my friend has 'kind of' what you have mentioned. She has chronic sinus issues. She essentially drugs herself with antihistamines and cold meds (which, I don't think is necessarily good). If the doctor hasn't taken any swabs (especially after 2 rounds of antibiotics) I would suggest one to them/see another doctor. Who knows, maybe you have a viral infection instead of bacterial; maybe the bacteria you are infected with is antibiotic resistant. Either way, hard to tell, and those are the only things I can suggest.. Maybe you should investigate some natural health remedies if you are worn out from medical doctors. Look online and see what remedies/treatments there are for sinus problems.