Stomach flu? Infection?
I have been sick for five days now constant fever, horrible cough, bodyaches, and stomach sourness. My fever reached 105.2 yesterday that is when I thought I should get to a doctor, my doctor was not working so I had to see a different one. He told me I most likely have a sinus infection? Why do I have burning in my stomach and constant nausia? The fever seems to slowly disappearing and the bodyaches as well, but this conitinuous sickness feeling is the hardest part. I can 't stand to eat ANTHING.. I do not understand how this could be a sinus infetion and I took my first dose of antibiotics today(azithromicin) but I am curious will this help?
I m not a doctor but i dont believe your symptoms are from a simple sinus. A lot of reasons might be causing your symptoms and is very difficult to get a diagnosis over here so please visit again the doctor or another doctor to get a diagnosis
I had the flu recently and it lasted about 5 days.  My fever only reached 102.  105 is very serious and you should be in the hospital.
I am fully recovered now. The antibiotics seemed to have done the trick, because the fifth day on my last one I felt noticeably better. I think I may have had a sinus infection but I think I also had another form of infection, which caused my stomach queasiness. Pepto Bismol and saltine crackers also helped! You are probably right, I should have gone into the ER, but I try to avoid that whenever possible. Thanks for the feedback!
Sounds like you had influenza and a secondary bacterial infection of the sinuses and that is why the doctor prescribed the antibiotics.

Influenza affects makes you feel ill all over.

At a temperature of over 104, you should have been in hospital.  That is very seriously high.  

I am glad you are better now.