Cold & Flu Community
Strep throat - Few Symptoms?

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Strep throat - Few Symptoms?

Is It possible to have a few symptoms of strep throat and still mean that you have full-blown strep throat?

From my personal diagnosis, I believe that I have a mild case of strep throat. I had a sore throat for a few days but it seems to have died down now. Throat is still red at the moment. There's phlegm and I have difficulty swallowing (feels as though there's a lump at the back of the throat) Lymph nodes seem to be a little sore but not swollen.

No changes in voice, headaches, nausea or vomiting, fevers or rash.
Skin on fingers was peeling a few weeks back but seems to have recovered now too.

Is this really strep throat? Should I still go to the doctor's and get it checked?
Hey I Have The same symptoms haven't went to the doctor n this has been going on for a week n a couple of days . Have you went to the doctor ? I didn't peel from my. Fingers tho . I need some answers to what this might be .
Someone help thanks
Someone help thanks