Aa
A
A
Close
Tightness in Chest, Dry Cough, No Other Symptoms
I have had a tightness in my chest for the past week and a half accompanied by a dry cough. I have no other symptoms. I do have asthma but I dont ever remember feeling this way before. I am hesitant to call the doctor as I know they are swamped with all this Swine Flu mess. I thought maybe taking my epinephrin inhaler would help but it actually has made me feel a little worse. Anyone else had any similar symptoms? Any suggestions?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
yes I've had the same thing for the last 3 weeks on and off. I also have asthma I'm 28 and male.
I'm calling my doctor tomorrow and demanding a chest xray.  I felt like had the flu very mild at the start of this and the only thing remaining is the dry cough and chest disscomfort. I wake up and feel dry as hell, then I start to cough after I've been up for a while then I get exhausted and take my rescue inhaler and it seems to help but also just sort of makes me feel anxious. I'm really pissed at this whole swine flu thing. I feel as though I may have had it but if I didn't I'm going to be really pissed.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Tightness in Chest, Dry Cough, No Other Symptoms
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources