Tightness in Chest, Dry Cough, No Other Symptoms
I have had a tightness in my chest for the past week and a half accompanied by a dry cough. I have no other symptoms. I do have asthma but I dont ever remember feeling this way before. I am hesitant to call the doctor as I know they are swamped with all this Swine Flu mess. I thought maybe taking my epinephrin inhaler would help but it actually has made me feel a little worse. Anyone else had any similar symptoms? Any suggestions?
yes I've had the same thing for the last 3 weeks on and off. I also have asthma I'm 28 and male.
I'm calling my doctor tomorrow and demanding a chest xray.  I felt like had the flu very mild at the start of this and the only thing remaining is the dry cough and chest disscomfort. I wake up and feel dry as hell, then I start to cough after I've been up for a while then I get exhausted and take my rescue inhaler and it seems to help but also just sort of makes me feel anxious. I'm really pissed at this whole swine flu thing. I feel as though I may have had it but if I didn't I'm going to be really pissed.