Vomiting non stop- help
Im 16 and i drank for the 1st time last night, it was all ok untill thismorning i began to vomit, by the end of the night i had vomited >25 times.... Is this normal???
what did you drink,at your age you really shouldnt be drinking i know everybody do experiment with it,but your first experiance has been a bad one,keep an eye on it drink lots of water and steer clear of the drinkin the future
I think u need to drink plenty of H2O to replace all the body fluid that u have lost. If it doesn't get better u should go to the hospital & seek medical help.
bit silly really eh? glad im not you mother lol my son is like this best to avoid any alcohol you may be allergic to something in it. hope there is someone there to look after you today just drink clear fluids today and some dry toast later but please be careful in future its just not worth your liver take care x
When you drink remember to be responsible my uncle died of alchol poisoning. Drinking lots of water is important in general so it is especially when you have a hangover.