What have you found is the best prevention of sickness for you?
There are many ways to prevent sickness, what have you done or taken to help prevent sickness in your life?

I ask because many post I have read are for curing the cold or flu or other sickness. Most of what people take doesn't really cure the sickness as much as help treat the symptoms. What people have done and works for them to prevent from getting sick in the first place would be a great post, full of useful information that people could try individually to see what works them.
cardiovascular exercise, vitamin C, vitamin D, wash your hands before and after exercise, wash hands before and after bathroom use, Germ X, brush your teeth.
I could agree more. Thanks for your response.

You mention something that most take for granted...that of washing your hands. So many germs are passed from hand to use by our hands.

Great post. Jim
typo..."So many germs are passed on to us from our hands"
Yes, I wash my hands and also use a lot of hand sanitizer.  At home, I wipe down things like door knobs, remote controls and phones.  We take vit. c and to be honest, if someone looks like they are ill, we exit stage left.  Throwing away toothbrushes after sickness is good and an overall diet that is healthy is on track.  We load up on vit C too.  When I start to get sick, I drink lots of fluids.  It helps too I believe.  Drinking fluids keeps mucus running rather than 'gunking up'.  
Throwing your tooth brushes away after a sickness....I forgot about that. Exceent reminder specialmom,  Thank you!

Jim