What to take with a Z-Pack
Yesterday, I was told I have bronchitis after a very quick on-set (3 days). I was given a Z-pack along with some other cough-relieving medications.

The only one I've been taking regularly is the Z-pack. I know it's early, but so far, I've only gotten worse, not better. Now, my head feels like it's going to explode (constant headache that worsens when I cough), I can barely breathe  and have "crackling" noises when I exhale.

My question is, should I be worried it's pneumonia instead? And does anyone know if I can take Tylenol along with the Z-pack.

Thank you.
You should be able to take Tylenol also.  However, do any of your other meds have acetaminophen in them?  It's pretty common to be prescribed a codeine cough syrup if you have bronchitis, and some versions of those contain tylenol, too.  I'd check with your pharmacist to be sure.  Hope you're feeling better by now!