Cold & Flu Community
Why do I get sick every month?

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Why do I get sick every month?

I am so tired of being sick every month around that time, if you know what I mean. I usually get the flu or a bad cold. Like today. I just started two days ago and now I am sick again with the chills, fever, terrible sore throat, etc... I am really getting tired of this and it is effecting the safety of my job. What do I do? I already take a multi-vitamin pack every day from "Natures Code" and I still get sick. Any reason why this is always happening to me and  what can I do?
I am a student of natural medicine and if you are getting sick then it is because you have a poor immune system - which is obvious - a few things that might help is to 1st stop eating sugar - it is poison - try substitutes - there are many.

Try searching through this website - it is very informative and you will enjoy learning about the products. I suggest as a boost to your system right away Goji Berries! and Echinacea tea/ginger minced with water and hony is alo excellent - just gotta get over the taste and another great idea is a colon cleanse when you are a but stronger
try the bottom 2 links - i buy through this website as i get cashback and they are great to deal with.
Sugar is not poison, think about the diabetics that need sugar, when their count is dangerously low, its like a life line for them... so much for you being a student in medicine.  Your body naturally processes it as long as its moderation, that's the key.  
As for being nauseated every month, you can't really say if she has a poor immune system, you have not gone over her medical records, all you can truly say is that you recommend she talk to her doctor, maybe there might be a iron deviancy, or low blood count otherwise, you just never know.  
You studying medicine should right away not to diagnose, or let alone throw medical advice out there, you should only advise seeking a professionals help, nothing more.