baby flu
HI
I have two kids, my son 5 years old and my daughter 9 months old and we have huge problems with season viruses because they both are very sensitive to colds , only a few days healthy , and then we start over... in a few months they had 8 episodes of cold with complications and each time they had to take antibiotics shots .
    bigger problem than this in on my daughter because she had broncholitis on 3 months and since than she has suspicion of asthma and she gets colds after colds with pulmonary complications (broncholitics , no pneumonia) and each colds last for several long weeks under treatment with coritizon , iv antibiotics and salbutamol. i really do not know what to do any more ...she has congested nose for a time and after that it begins ... Some doctors recomanded for her ISOPRINOSINE  , especially when older brother is sick but I really do not know for how long should I give her this antiviral med , for a moth or two for prevention , during an episode of broncholitics or 10 days per month? Is it really effective for common viruses that cause colds on kids - prevention or healling properties ? And please tell me is effective on this new-swine flu or for that only Tamiflu is ok?
Thank you very much and I look forward for an answer.