choughing like hell
I joined a sports team with out any physical activity previously and I cough so hard it feels there's knifes in my throat and I cough up clear mucus im tiered after just standing for about ten minuets so I sit down I sit for about half an hour and then I get up and im a little dizzie  I also wake up while sleeping and cough up this clear mucus I have a stuffy nose from time to tie this is my third day that I've experienced this it hurts so much please help me asap give me something I can work off of please im desperate I've tried cough medicine nothing it doesn't help I also tried cough candies they didn't help either and im almost always cold please help me I even have pain in my chest all the time
Drink plenty of spiced lemon tea, no milk but a quint of honey. Protein supplements work as well, if you know what I mean. Make sure to wear the correct trainers and sports sock because spoprts socks are good for sport you see
Make an appointment with an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor. He or she will put a tube down your throat, don't worry, with a little anaesthetic you won't feel a thing, and have a look to see if there is something there causing you to cough.

If the ENT finds nothing, you may be referred to a gastroenterologist to look all the way into your gut.

These two investigations are critical in determining what you may have.