Aa
A
A
Close
choughing like hell
I joined a sports team with out any physical activity previously and I cough so hard it feels there's knifes in my throat and I cough up clear mucus im tiered after just standing for about ten minuets so I sit down I sit for about half an hour and then I get up and im a little dizzie  I also wake up while sleeping and cough up this clear mucus I have a stuffy nose from time to tie this is my third day that I've experienced this it hurts so much please help me asap give me something I can work off of please im desperate I've tried cough medicine nothing it doesn't help I also tried cough candies they didn't help either and im almost always cold please help me I even have pain in my chest all the time
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
12421510_tn?1425209612
Drink plenty of spiced lemon tea, no milk but a quint of honey. Protein supplements work as well, if you know what I mean. Make sure to wear the correct trainers and sports sock because spoprts socks are good for sport you see
Comment
Cancel
12421510_tn?1425209612
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Make an appointment with an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor. He or she will put a tube down your throat, don't worry, with a little anaesthetic you won't feel a thing, and have a look to see if there is something there causing you to cough.

If the ENT finds nothing, you may be referred to a gastroenterologist to look all the way into your gut.

These two investigations are critical in determining what you may have.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
choughing like hell
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
4851940_tn?1385441629