Cold & Flu Community
cold
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cold

my symptoms are as follow :  i think i caught a minor cold which causes throat infection for me . Through the throat infection i got swollen lymph nodes on my neck and armpit and i also got rashes all over my body . the question is will cold causes so many kind of symptoms because i'm afraid of getting hiv as i received oral sex in a massage center by the first time... so regret now and i need serious help here...
Blank
3227684_tn?1347376665
You don't know a lot about HIV; so, why do you spread misinformations? I know you didn't do that on purpose, but please, check your informations before. It can cause terrible anxiety.

So, often, they are no symptom at all of HIV. ARS can give flu-like manifestations, but in this case, it can't be linked with HIV since it is not a risky situation.

No one has ever been infected with HIV through insertive oral sex. Stress can cause decline of the immune system; therefore, some infections can appear easily when someone endures some nervous period.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I wouldn't wait online looking for answers. What you have sounds like the early stages of HIV however Im no doctor, Im sure there are several other things that can mock this. Usually early signs of HIV cause a rash on the torso area. You would feel very tired. Also it is hard to contract HIV through oral sex. Saliva does not carry the virus. It is spread through blood and genital fluids
Blank
3227684_tn?1347376665
You don't know a lot about HIV; so, why do you spread misinformations? I know you didn't do that on purpose, but please, check your informations before. It can cause terrible anxiety.

So, often, they are no symptom at all of HIV. ARS can give flu-like manifestations, but in this case, it can't be linked with HIV since it is not a risky situation.

No one has ever been infected with HIV through insertive oral sex. Stress can cause decline of the immune system; therefore, some infections can appear easily when someone endures some nervous period.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank