cold lasting for over two months??
Im 16 and for at least two months now i have had a cold. Ive been coughing a little but mainly sneezing, headache and a runny nose. I usually take a cold pill in the morning so that it wont be that bad and it sometimes help. One day I will barley notice the cold and only sneeze a little and not have to bad of a runny nose but maybe about once or so a week it will be really bad and i will sneeze non stop most of the day. is this maybe an allergy? ive never had any allergies before, but i know you can just develope them (ive also tried taking allergy pills, but they hace about the same effect as the cold pills) .. or is there something else i can do?
Have you considered being tested for mono?

* a sore throat*, which is often described as the worst sore throat the child has ever had
    * a high fever*
    * enlarged lymph nodes or glands in the neck*, armpit, or groin
    * malaise and fatigue* (not feeling well and feeling tired)
    * anorexia (loss of appetite)
    * muscle aches
    * a rash, especially if your child was taking antibiotics, like ampicillin or amoxicillin
    * a headache
    * nausea
    * abdominal pain
    * joint pain
(*classic symptoms of mono)