Cold & Flu Community
cold remedies for pregnant woman

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

cold remedies for pregnant woman

Im 14 weeks pregnant and im miserable with a cold. I need to know what i can take. Can anyone help me???
Unfortunately there's not really anything you can take. Paracetamol is the only safe thing to take during pregnancy. If you want to get rid of any congestion etc then you would need to try more 'natural' remedies such as menthal crystals etc. These you dissolve in boiling water in sit with the bowl and a towel over your head. You could also try vapour rubs and some other things to help ease congestion.
Since you are pregnant I would not mess around with medicines. Just call your doctor, the nurses will be more that happy to help you. When I was pregnant (5) times. I would take tylanol once in awhile.
Tylenol cold anything Tylenol you can take