do I have a virus?
Been sick x4days. Started with sever body aches, fevers, and now non stop coughing.
More than likely it is a virus.

Take pain relief like Lemsip, keep warm and have plenty warm juices to drink so you don't get dehydrated.  You can also apply Vick to your chest or do a steam inhalation.  Hot bowl of water with vick or olbas oil and breathe the vapours with your head covered with a towel - take care of the hot water.  This will help any congestion.  

If you start to bring up green mucus with your cough or your chest hurts, go to the doctor as sometimes you can get a bacterial infection.

Antibiotics will not help a virus, but they will help if you have a bacterial infection.

I am on the tail end of mine and I have a persistent cough easing off now - it is now 4 weeks.  But I did have a bacterial infection in the sinuses as well.

Hot honey and lemon drinks are nice and soothing.  

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Possibly. I know that when I have a viral infection mucus is usually clear, but when I have a bacterial infection my mucus is usually yellow or greenish. With a fever you may have the flu. I never want to hear anyone say this to me, but it is best to see your medical provider. Especially since it has been four days. Good luck and feel better soon!
I will be calling my doctor.   Thanks!