dry throat/cough
For about 8 days, off and on, I've had a dry throat and cough. It started kind of sore, more dry than anything, now my throat is so hoarse and dry, that I'm coughing all the time.  Everytime I swallow, I cannot get it moist.  I drink constantly, I also came down with a bladder infection, now I'm taking Cipro for that so I'm always drinking.  What can I do. I feel like I have to cough all the time.  The past few days it's been only at night.  Nothing comes up.  I have no wheezing or anything like that, but if I deep breath, I have the feeling to cough.  Please advise what I can do for this.
Ciprofloxacin is effective for many causes of bacterial infection in the throat so that is reassuring that you're covered for that.

It's more likely viral since your antibiotic isn't taking care of it.

your doctor can prescribe a stronger cough suppressant (robitussin with codeine, hycodan) or consider an inhaled steroid
Ciprofloxacin and erythromycin which one is very effective for dry cough