fever that wont go away
i started having sore throat on sunday, it was nothing serious as 1st so i went to work by lunch time. i started having fever so i went straight to the doctor, temp is around 39 degress, he gave me antibiotics and medicine for my pain and fever.

But the fever doesnt seems to subside at all in the middle of the night, i woke up feeling really warm and i took my temp again and again its arounf 39 degrees, accompanied with aches and pain all over my body. yesterday i went to see the doctor again, told him that the fever wont go away he gave me antibiotics and fever med again. right now my temp still reading 39 degrees, whats wrong with me ? nothing seems to help at all and im aching all over my body especially my neck area.
sounds like true influenza!
not sure, but you want to sweat it out.  wear lots of clothes, have a bowl of chicken noodle soup, drink water (no cafein), and sleep and stay in bed for at least one day.
sounds like environmental allergies...look up what HARRP is doing and also 'What on earth are they Spraying'