Cold & Flu Community
getting pregnant fast after the depo

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

getting pregnant fast after the depo

i have a 10 month old daughter an i would like to become pregant as soon as possible I was on the depo for six months an i have been off it for 4 months i was wondering how long it is going to take to become pregnant again i have had 3 periods but they have been irregular i really want to be pregnant very soon an want to no a time scale.
hey i was on the depo 2for 9 months and i wanna qet preggo to but icant it takes almost a year thats wat my doctor told me  ibee been having unprotected sex for pas 4 months and nothing si i have to waitt 2
you cant really put a tym scale on when to fall pregnant it really just happens when your body is right and up to shape again just keep tryiin is all ii can sayy and relax about iit dnt stress iif your not pregos anytym soon cause the tym will come when you wont even noe it and you will be pregos :D
well

i was on the pill for like a year, i have been off them for about 7/8months, i am now 9weeks pregnant so for me  it took a while, i had a misscarrige end of june so it took from feb untill end of june for me get pregnant i lost the baby and got pregnant straight after the misscarrige

it really depends on the person, everyone is different so i cant really say how long it will take,
bet thing do is work out when u ovulate and have sex around them days, you have more chance of getin pregnant then, and also when your having sex put pillows under your bottom, it makes ur vagina higher meaning the sperm will go in more giving u more chances of gettin pregnant, also after sex keep your legs and bottom high up like put them against the wall, this helps the sperm stay down you should stay like that for about 15mins.

im not sure if this actually works but i found it on the internet and it must work.

good luck :) xx

Hii I am chikiita and I been trying to get pregnant for 6months and it wouldn't work I would get my period normal every month how can I get pregnant fast also everytime I make love wit ma boyfriend his sperm would always come out what does that mean and taking this folic acids and it says if I take it do I get pregnant also do I have to take it in the same time or anytime ??
before i use DEPO for 3 years. but now i want to be pregnant. but still i can't . i stopped DEPO before 2 years but still not become pregnant