Cold & Flu Community
headaches,body aches and cold shields

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

headaches,body aches and cold shields

what causes this to happen" its happens to my husband once every other mouth.
can anyone tell me what is wrong with my husband?
Is he under a lot of stress?  Stress can lower the immune system's resistance to sickness.  

Does he get plenty of vitamin C in his diet?  When I was a girl, there was a period of time where I kept getting the flu over and over again.  We lived in the mountains and perhaps were not getting enough fresh fruit, etc..  A doctor wanted me to take 1000 mg of vitamin C in the morning and 1000 at night and the Lord used that to help me and I stopped getting sick.  

It would be best if he goes to the doctor since this is a frequent situation to check for underlying conditions that might be causing these disquieting symptoms.  See private message.