Cold & Flu Community
i am confused and scared :(

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

i am confused and scared :(

I don't know if i have this what we called sinuses but since grade 2 or 3 i always have a colds until now that im already in 4th year high school sometimes i thought that it just i have an allergy, i've never try to go to a doctor for some medications and check up, and my problem now is this morning  i have expel mucus from my  nose and suddenly there's a certain blood that been  intermixed, what will i do or what do you think about this, did i have  some disease or  whatsoever? thanks
u might need ur tonsils out. I used to get sinius infections all the time and strep throat once or twice a year. when i was 18 I got this thing called peri-tonsiler cellutitus., where my right tonsil swelled up so big that it almost closed my oxygen off, i spent 3 days in hospital with iv steriods and they took them out. i dont get sick like that anymore. IDK what ur condition is but it might help to get them checked out
A small amount streaks of blood when you blow your nose is not a sign that you have a disease.  Frequent and/or forceful nose blowing can cause a little bit of blood in your tissue.  And what you are describing sounds nothing like peri-tonsillar cellulitis - please don't worry about that.  

If most of your symptoms are nasal drainage/stuffiness, headache, sneezing, feeling of pressure in your head - you are most likely dealing with either recurring sinus infections, allergies, or frequent colds.  Or a combination of the three.  Most of these symptoms can be reduced or relieved with OTC (over the counter) medications.  I would need more information to help guide you the right direction and as always I urge you to consult with your doctor.  

But I don't think you're dying :-)  Good luck
I would not exclude the aspect of having an allergy.  Next time this happens, see if it is possibly due to seasonal changes.  The blood could possibly be due to the area being persistently irritated or a burst a little blood vessel from blowing your nose too hard.

The only way to get the corrective treatment and advice is to see your GP.

Make an appointment