ive been sick for 2 months dizzy,fatigue,sinus,chest infection,flu,anxiety,head pressure
Hi, for two months i have been sick with the flu, a respiratory tract infection and now im experiencing extreme fatigue, dizziness,head pressure and sinus pain and have been losing a fair bit of weight because its difficult to eat. also i have a panic disorder and my anxiety is out of control and although i know its not doing my any good im terrified because its not going away.ive been to the doctors and have been put on doxycycline but its not helping at all. any advice as to what could help me would be appreciated.
I would call the DR and tell him/her that the meds aren't working and you'd like to be seen again.
ive  been there twice but am going again in a couple of days. thanks. hopefully he can help me this time.