Cold & Flu Community
metallic taste in the mouth

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

metallic taste in the mouth

I have been experiencing a major candida overgrowth in my body a nd so I thought that the metallic taste in my mouth was coming from that.  Than I got this cold that seems to be a "sinusitis" (dark green flem (phlegm), sinus pressure, nausea).  But my doctors have not tried to prescribe anything for what I thought was just a cold.  Should I be concerned if I am not taking antibiotics that this sinusitis would not clear up?  This is day 4 and my throat is really soar. Will the metallic taste in my mouth stick with me?
Tags: sinusitis