Cold & Flu Community
mouth and throat sores coming back

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

mouth and throat sores coming back

i am 25 years old male,, experiencing now sores all over my mouth and throat,,this makes it difficult to swallow that i have not eaten for days now only water,,this started with sore throat, not painful as it is now,,then itchy redmarks on my skin starts appearing measles like which lasted only for a day,though the itchiness continue until now,,the next day tiny blotches on my lips, and sores on my gums, tongue, tonsil and throat appears, whcih eventually become bigger, gargling a betadine sulotion is painful at first but makes me my mouth and throat feel numb, so i often gargle to clean the infection,this already happen to me twice,,last was 4 months ago, and that 4 month ago the doctor told me it was a viral infection, this time i consulted another doctor and told me it was allergy which is new to me since what i eat the day before this illness happen were what i often eat and got no sores, earlier this year my blood was screened and found negative to HIV,please help me im really worried tell me what to do,or please explain me what is this,,,im really worried
Maybe hand, foot and mouth disease? Google it and see if it sounds like you. Good luck.
I don't want to worry you but I would ask the doctor to check for lupus. It is a disease that causes rashes and skin problems because the immune system attacks the collagen in the body. Collagen is in all tissue but more in joints and skin. It can be skin anywhere on the body even the mouth. I was tested after getting a weird rash on my face. I was asked if I have had joint pain. I have had it all my life mostly but at least since I was 20. I was 30 when I was tested. They tested me and found I had no arthritis in my body at all. My tests were inconclusive. they said come back if it gets worse. For some, Lupus may never be any worse than mild arthritis and an occasional unexplained skin rash. It can be debilitating and even deadly though if it attacks your internal organs It is a disease that can strike at any age and though it is more common in women, men get it too. There is no cure but it is treatable. I would check into it anyway. I wish you all the best.