muscle cramp when coughing
I've been having a stomach cramp when i cough that tightens up like a big knot, and hurts really bad should i be alarmed by it. Why would it do that. It only happens when I cough really hard. Which has went on for about a month.Thank you for taking the time to read and let me know.
it seems something is going around, many are starting to have the same thing, It could be anything, Fluoride in most of our water supply, those medications getting into our water supply, Corn syrup- the body can't process very well it must be processed in the liver, instead of by each cell like regular sugar is processed , A virus from mice excrements  on  cans, it's causing problems, lack water and balanced minerals. I do notice that foods digested quickly tend to not cause the problem as much or relieves it at times. Sugar, salt waters with calcium magnesium added. slowly stretching the muscle in the correct direction gets rid of the muscle cramp fairly quickly. Doctors in emergency rooms hospitals and their offices seen to not know what is causing the problem that is showing up in so many people .. but then they don't even want to admit there is a corn syrup, fluoride or aspartame problem.