Cold & Flu Community
rash after virus

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

rash after virus

Hi, I am 31 years old, and for the last two years, every time I contract a virus, I get moderately severe aches in my joints for 24 hours as well as general unwell feeling and fatigue, followed by a rash on my chest and back that is blancheable and lasts for another 24 hours.  After it goes away, I am completely recovered.  Is this normal, or should I see someone about the rashes?
have you have blood work done?  It sounds like it could be from human parvo virus (fifths disease)  You might want to check with a rheumatologist.