seasonal flu vaccine- side effect?
i had the seasonal flu vaccine a few hours ago, and have now developed a really intense headache. iv googled side effects of the vaccine but it doesnt seem to say headache is one of them because it says its a dead vaccine. because the pains so bad im wondering if its some sort of reaction to it. anyone know anything about it?
It could be coincidence. The seasonal flu vaccine doesn't have a live virus but some people get slight pain and swelling at the injection site.

Best wishes
I had both the nasal H1N1 and the needle seasonal flu vaccine today at the same time,
I did not have any side effects but after 8 hours my right feet , my heal started hurting but not that bad. It is not tingling , just a kind of on and of mild pain.  But I had walked about 2 hours today . Should I be concerned , can it be a nerve damage or is this a coincidence? What should I do? I do have panic disorder too. I started getting worrid. Can I take a Xanax so I won';t worry all night?  It's been 12 hours so far. Please help,