Cold & Flu Community
severe headache and muscle pain HELP

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

severe headache and muscle pain HELP

I started off with a UTI a week and half ago.  Then couple days later I got a really bad pain in my upper back(think i just pulled a muscle)  Then 2 days later I started getting a sharp pain in the middle of my back on my right side, severe headaches(constant no relief), neck pain hurts to put chin to chest and move head leaning to each side. The headache, neck and upper back pain has been going on for four days now.  I did go to doctors four days ago and was put on antibiotics for my uti.  At that time I had a fever of 102 an feel that it has not broke yet.  Anyone have any ideas, headache medicine is not working.
You need to be tested for lyme disease as soon as possible. You live in lyme country. All of your symptoms are classic lyme. The antibiotics may not be helping because they are not the correct one for this type of infection. A rash will not always appear. My husband, my son and myself never had a rash and we have lyme. Better to be safe then sorry about getting tested. The longer you have lyme the less likely you will get rid of it.
Read my post below ,it could be environmental allergies I would check it out I have had similar for months I also have an ongoing dry cough, sore eyes head aches .