toddler with rash, cough, and low grade fever
My daughter has been sick for over a month now.  She started with a bad cough, low grade fever, and a rash.  The rash makes her itch, is pink/red in color, and are not uniform.  The rashes are all shapes, and some areas are very puffy, and others are rough looking.  I have taken her to the allergist and pediatrician.   She took a series of benadryl, and steroids, which helped for a week or so.  She has broken out just about every day since then, epecially around her wrists, legs, waist line, and ankles.  She has only had one place on her forehead, and only one or two on her stomach and back.  I am beginning to get scared that this is something serious.  I have changed all detergents, and the cat is out.  What should I do next?  
I'm sorry to see nobody has responded to you on here.

I would just suggest keeping check ups with your doctor... have them run some blood work just to give a clean bill of health.

It sounds like an allergy... but with fever... just don't know.

Did the cough go away? And the fever? And is the rash the only thing still lingering?

I'm sure it's not THAT serious. Just keep up with your Dr. and I'm sure she'll be fine soon. =)

God Bless.