viral?
Hello everyone. Friday of last week I woke up feeling tired and had a sore throat. As day progressed I felt worse. I had sore throat, fever of 100.9 that rose up to 101.3 and a nasal drip and the chills. It would also hurt in my chest and head when I sneezed or coughed. Had fever for one day and its gone. Doc says its a virus and didnt give me anything for it. Just told me to take mucinex and lay down and drink plenty of fluids and it should be gone in a,couple of days . It has been four days now and my chest is tight due to mucous and head as,well is congested but still no fever. Now everything is draining. Have a single puffy lymph node under chin in neck area as well. How do people get sick in,summer? Any opinions on what,to take ?
Check out the 2 journals up on MH one written by me ..your symptoms can be caused by the aerial spraying they are doing .