why don't i ever get a fever?
This is a random question, but I don't think I have had a fever since I was 6 with bronchitis and now I'm 24. When I went to college I noticed all my friends that were brown (from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh) would always get a fever when they are sick, but I notice white people don't get fevers as often. Now I do get sick, I can be sick as dog but still not have a fever (which means no one ever believes me, lol) and I 'm a white girl from New York. Is it weird that I don't get fevers?
I guess it means your immune system is strong. I too rarely get a fever. it's genetic, it depends on the antibodies that were passed on to you during birth and childhood, on cortisol levels, the size of the thymus, many different factors.

do you have Psoriasis or is there someone  in your family who has Psoriasis?  
as long as you're healthy and your blood tests are good there's no problem if you're not having a fever :)
a fever is just a way that your body uses to tell you that it is struggling to get rid of an infection or a virus or any disease so if you're not having any and your healthy that means your immune system is strong :) be happy ;)
Your immune system may not be working very well. You may have an underlying condition that hasn't surfaced yet. This happened to me and my family. We were finally all diagnosed with lyme disease. This disease prevents the body from having a fever because it shuts down the immune system. The people from the other countries are not exposed to lyme disease like we are. You will find lyme in many foreign countries but not in the ones that have mentioned. Europe, Australia, Canada and Mexico are a few I know for sure that have lyme. You live in the heart of lyme country. If your immune system is weakened from lyme you may never get a positive on testing because this is what testing is based upon. The immune system sends out antibodies when the body is under attack. When the immune system is compromised from this disease it will not send out antibodies and there for you get a negative test result.
i cant get fevers too!!!!!