Colitis Community
Chrones ?

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Chrones ?

My son was just diagnosed with Chrones Disease. Now I would like to know if these symptoms sound like Chrones. He has had for around a year small blisers on his fingers that he thought were blistering eczema, he never has had sores in his mouth. He has had stomach problems but not a lot of constant diahrrea. Now I took him in thought he had an appendicitis but, come to find out had a blockage between the large intestine and small intestine. They resectioned it and cut out what they found which is supposedly Chrones Disease which was 6cm. Now can doctors just look and see Chrones visiually or how many test do they run to find out if it is Chrones?