Colitis Expert Forum
Chronic Diaherra(diarrhea)
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chronic Diaherra(diarrhea)

I have had chronic diaherra (diarrhea), since 2005 after I had my daughter vi c-section. I have a colonscopy back in 2008 which came back normal. I was told it was not IBS and he did not see a problem. I go anywhere between 5-10 times a day sometime I do get stomch pain, but not all of the time. I was giving prescription medication to take for it, but it did not work.  I do not take any currnet medication and I am not lactose either.  Lately is seem that it is getting worse, and  I am now having accidents.  I am 35 years old and I am so tried of this.  Is there any natural that I can take that can help with this situtation?