Colitis Expert Forum
Clear Anal leakage
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Clear Anal leakage

Hey, I'm 15 years old, 5'5'' and i weigh 145lbs. Im fit and active. Whenever i sit up for around 30 minutes, i feel a warm moist feeling in my pants. Its been happening for about two weeks. I took stool samples and nothing came up. I cant go to school and i dont know what to do. I thought it was sweat but its too warm, and too moist. When i go to check my pants there is no fecal residue that i can see. The doctor also check for blood in my stool and there wasnt.