Colitis Community
Colonoscopy Problems - Incontinence

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Colonoscopy Problems - Incontinence

During pregnancy I has Fissure and bleeding. After C-section, I had colonoscopy.  It was not painful at first ( they used pain killer through IV), but after the procedure, pain started. I could not control gas and it turns to anal and fecal incontinence. Doctors believe that it is from damage to anal sphincter muscles and nerves. Anyone have the same problems? Please help. I am 35 and it makes me scared and depressed
Tags: worried
Pl take
1. Phosporus-200 6 pills 2 times a day (every day)
Give feedback after 15 days of treatment

R.P. Tamhankar