Colitis Expert Forum
Constant Burping
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Constant Burping

Hello doctor, I am a 16 year old kid, and for a few months now I have had some troubles with my stomach. I feel strange feelings in my lower chest, right at the bottom of the chest cavity. These discomforts usually go away after I drink some water and burp. This is what is troubling me, why am I doing this? I am a very worry filled person and would like to know if this could be something serious. With these burps I have also had strange feces...they come out like little pebbles almost, not neccesarily constipation. But as of late I have been drinking a lot of water and my feces has started to become more normal. I also have nausea sometimes when I later have to burp after drinking a lot of water. A response would be very much appreciated. Thank you.