Colitis Expert Forum
Long Ribbon Like with Notches Stringy Stool
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Long Ribbon Like with Notches Stringy Stool

Hi Last two days I have had Really bad stomach Cramps followed by - Long "Ribbon Like" with Notches Stringy Stool/ Bowel Movement- Sounds Odd- never happened before -although I have always had issues with stomach Pains and possible IBS/ digestion Stomach Ulcers in Past -
I have recently also taken additional Fibre with my Breakfast- Not sure if this is why?
Also 6 weeks and 2 weeks ago had Two "Heart Attack Symptoms" lasting approx 10-15 minutes That woke me up at 5.30am in the morning- with the pain through to back- Checked out - No HAttack- Stress Test above normal - Doctor said it could be reflux or Stomach issue - Then this happens..
Under alot of Stress and don't sleep well
Any Suggestions what this could sound like please?