Passed light brown tissue in stool during abdominal pain
I'm 23 yrs old and for about a week I've had pain on my left side varying from mild to severe with extreme constipation. I was having diarrhea before the pain started, so I took an immodium. My doctor said he's pretty sure it's colitis, since the pain gets worse after I eat with gradual improvement if I don't eat for a while. I'm still having the same pain, but I just started having small, firm bowel movements. All of this was fine, but today I passed some kind of light brown tissue. I'm fairly sure it's not mucus, and certain it's not bloody at all. Very confused. It just didn't feel right. Any thoughts?
Welcome to the IBS community!  Have you tried anything to help the constipation?  How long has this been going on for?
About a week. I've only used suppositories for the constipation at the behest of my doctor. Thanks for the reply :)