Colitis Expert Forum
Please Please Please Help Me

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Please Please Please Help Me

Over the last 4 years I have begun having what I thought was stomach issues.  I was just recently hositalized for almost 3 weeks.  I woke one morning and my stomach was hurting so bad that I could barely move.  I some how made it to the bathroom.  Suddenly I felt that I was going to to have a bowel movement and I began shaking very badly to the point that I thought that I was going to pass out.  After sitting for quite some time I began to have what I thought was diarreah (diarrhea) but discovered that it was pure bright red blood and nothing else.  This continued through out the day.  I eventually went to the er and was admitted.  A colonoscopy was performed and the GI dr came back and told me that I had Ischemic Colitis.  A couple of days later another GI dr came in and stated that there was no way that I could have Ischemic Colitis that I just did not fit the profile.  Apparently there is something going on with my colon but no one can seem to agree to anything.  They put me on Flagyl, Levaquin, Phenghan, Percocet, along with other things.  I am almost constantly in pain and stay neauseated.  As of now the blood is gone.  After I eat I am in the restroom within 20 to 30 minutes with diarreah (diarrhea) and in severe pain.  Any ideas?  Please help!
How old are you?
Can I have the colonoscopy report?
Was CT scan of abdomen done?