Colitis Community
Side effects for taking wrong medecine?
About This Community:

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Side effects for taking wrong medecine?

My doctor told me I probably have colitis, he gave me a list of medicines to take every day for 15 days. They are protas 20mg, asacol, and metrolag.

Well, in country there are a bunch of incompetent people and the pharmacists gave me protelos 2mg instead protas 20mg. I was careless and I didnt really check. I took protelos for 4days, and finally noticed the mistake on the fifth day. I stopped taking the protelos. I wanted to know if taking protelos for four days might have caused something bad to me.

My details:
4212238_tn?1351620189
If you can't tell if it did something bad, it probably didn't.  I hope those meds work for you.  All meds have side effects, so you'll need to decide if the benefits outweigh the side effects that you experience.  Please read my colitis blog. http://www.nurseguy.com/colitis-blog.html
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank