Colitis Expert Forum
WHAT DOES A "ECHOGENIC" CONSISTENT WITH FATTY INFILTRATION I...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

WHAT DOES A "ECHOGENIC" CONSISTENT WITH FATTY INFILTRATION IN LIVER MEAN?

HI, I AM HAVING FEMALE ISSUES WITH OVARY AND CERVIX DURING THE U/S IT ALSO STATES IN REPORT THAT I HAVE A ECHOGENIC LIVER CONSISTENT WITH FATTY INFILTRATION...WHAT HECK DOES THIS MEAN? IS THAT A DISEASE TOO? I DRINK ALCOHOL SO SELDOM THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER WHEN I HAD A DRINK LAST. I AM DIABETIC THOUGH, AND TAKE MEDS TOO FOR PAIN AND FIBRO AND SUPPOSE TO BE ON ZOCOR BUT I FORGET IT ALOT...AND EVEN WITH OUT IT MY NUMBER IS 215 SO NOT BAD I TOLD ANYWAY...
I HOPE I AM IN THE RIGHT FORUM..I GO FOR A C-SCAN TOMORROW. I WANT TO KNOW THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO ASK...THE OVARIES AND CERVIX ARE BAD ENOUGH, BUT SHOULD I BE CONCERNED WITHT THIS LIVER TOO? THANKS FOR ANY HELP..IF THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM PLS TELL ME WHERE TO GO. THANKS AGAIN...SUZY