Colitis Community
bleeding on stool everyday

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

bleeding on stool everyday

Hi, im a 51 year old  white male  diagnosed with ibs  when i was a teen.. i dont use  any drugs or alcohol  ever...  i am not  taking any kinda of medications.   well  first of all i  have always hade a crapy diet  and not over weight .   i would get woken up  betweeh  3 or  5 in the morning with horrible lower  cramps  that would have me on  the bowl  almost passing out until  finally i  would have a hard bm.. the cramps would subside only to come back within minites   where  the next bm  was  easier and softer  until  after   like  5 or  6  mostly  watery  stooll  would  come out..    this has  happen  my whole life  so  doctors  said i have ibs...   now  back in 2004   this  happened  to  where  after  5 or  6 bm's  i have  bright red  blood come out   and went to the  er  where i had a colonosopy and endosocpy..  the  results  where  no polyps  no  cancer but  possibly  ibd  and   saw   some  colon irratation.   they didnt  really  give me  a diagnosis  of  either  crowns or  uc   but  they put me on  asacol  flagyl  and  prednison   which  seems  to help  after  a month or  so.    i have  had a  few other  bout of   cramps  bloating  etc   since  but most  recently  i have been  extremely  bloated    cramps  alot   .     i  have a bowel movement usually  once  a day   right  after i  wake up in  the am   and i have been  seen   red  streeks  and sometimes  specs of  red blood on the  stool   sometimes   my  stool  is  all balls  together  with  red blood in  the  cracks of the balls    sometimes   its a  streek or   2  down  the  outside of  the  stool .    terrible  bloating   and passing alot of  gas  usuall  at night  time  before  and during   bed.   ive  been to  the   er  4 times  with   this  bleeding  and   crampy   feeling  and  took pictures of my   stool every morning  for   3 months  to  show   the  doctors   and   have had  4  cbc blood test  along  with  4  chemistry  blood  texts   and a  full  neck to groin  exray  ( not  a CT )   i have also had  urini  tests   and  visited my   gastro doctos   3  times    lately..  my  stool has been   hard  to   soft  yellowish in  color   and usually a  full  specs of  red  blood  mixed in orr  on the outside   and have  tenderness  for 2 months  when i  push on  my lower  stomach  around  the pubic  area  on  both  sides    no   sharp pain   just  very  tender ..... 5  different  gi  specialist  all  said  based on my   symptoms  and pictures of  stool   that im   extremely  suufering   from  constipation  big time.   they said  they  really  dont think its  colon  cancer  although i  should have  another  colonosocpy..   im  also   waiting the  results of a  stool  cdiff  and  parasite   texr i  took  last  week.   once  again im  scared  and  afraid  to have another  colonascopy.    i have no  rashes  or   pains  anywhere    maybe    alittle  sorenesss in  the very  lower back  from time to time    but  i get  bloated   usually  every day  and   very very  gassy... also i  see  alot of  mucos on  my   stool  2  to  5  days  a  week      the  yellowish  volor is   wierd  to me      any help    i  also have  no  fevers   ever   no  blood prerssure  issues  
Pl take following Homeopathy medicines

1.  Lycopodium-200 6 pills 2 times a day
2.  Natrum PHos-6x + Mag Phos-6x (3+3) pallets immediately after meals

R.P. Tamhankar