Colitis Community
colitis

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

colitis

hi folks had sigmoid done today! deffintley confirmed colitis! going to put me on rectal pentasa or steriod enemas? has anyone had these meds ? if so how did you get on with them? many thanks xx
i have had steroid enemas in the past colifoam was 1 which i was on and off for many months before i had my j pouch and they are quite useful and easy to use i had one measalazine enemas and they were quite good but you need to hold it inside you for so lond to work and if your having a flare up its not easy to do but colifoam is the easiest good luck