Colitis Expert Forum
diarrhea with bloody mucus and pian in anal
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

diarrhea with bloody mucus and pian in anal

Iv'e had diarrhea for the past 4 days.  Two days ago I felt sore in my anal from going to the bathroom so much.  The next time that I went to the bathroom (diarrhea) it hurt. When I got up from the toilet, I noticed the water was light red. Then I checked the toilet paper after wiping. It had wet stool with a light color of red bloody mucus. since then every time I go diarrhea its stool with bloody mucus. What could be wrong with me? I thought that maybe it could be that I ate too much soy.   The day before I got diarrhea i ate a box of granola bars that contain soybeans. But now after see the blood mucus, I don't know what it is.  What do you think?