epigastric pain worsen upon walking
Hi , I am a 31 year old female with epigastric pain radiating to back of my right side ribs , it is not present when I am sitting / sleeping or standing still. but it feels like an spasm upon walking  on the head of my stomach and mildly radiating to the whole stomach cavity. I had a case of bad flu and after that food poisoning ( vomitting ) and sinus infection in the past 3 weeks, took antibiotics and other meds, I also went swimming last weekend and this started after that . it is going on for 3 days now , I had spasm on my upper right chest before that , which went away in 2 days.
question :  is it muscle spasm / tesion and would go away or should I seek medical help ?

Since you get pain only after movements, it could most probably be a muscle pain.
Since you have had vomiting from food poisoning gastritis should be rule dout too.
You may take Prilosec for that.