Colitis Expert Forum
extreme pain!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

extreme pain!!!

Hi my name is steven 22 yr old male i was diagnosed with crohn's about 3 years ago by endoscopy and colonoscopy,i was put on prednisone pentasa and 6mp  i got well very soon taking in consideration i droped from 190 to 115 in about 5 months and gained this back in 3 but i started flaring up again and i lost wieght again this was about 9 months ago now i weigh about 150 and since then i havent been all to well i have a small kidney stone on my left side but  some times it hurts on my right side i dont get that also diarrhea all though some times i have solid stools and i have 3 days now vomiting not all foods but certain things make me vomit like ICE CREAM OR MILK IN GENERAL and wats funny is that this didnt happen  before i could tolerate dairy and all foods wile on meds but im concerned because my lower back and left side of my abdomen  hurts   lets say i go up a hill it hurts  or just bending down for a minute or two hurts  also i got x rays done of my chest because i had pain also there all came back good and got blood work all good to in a few im going in for a PET SCAN im scared idk why but i read lower left pain diarrhea lost wight ect.. could also be RECTAL CANCER and that freaked me out so can anyone give me some advice

thanks allot
STEVEN
When was the last time colonoscopy done?
What was the colonoscopy report?
Which part of the intestine is affected by Crohn's disease?